Day 1:
Breakfast:
Today for breakfast was a smoothie! Innovative idea, eh? :P
Recipe:
1/2 cup chikoo
1/2 medium banana
1/2 cup oat bran
3/4 cup 2% milk
Blend together and sip up! I'm sorry, I don't have a pick of this, next time I make it, I'll be sure to click one.
Lunch:
3 Idlis, Moong Dal Sambar and 1 tbsp Coconut chutney
Snack:
1 big carrot
1tbsp Tribe hummus with garlic
Almonds
1/2 cup yogurt with salt
Dinner:
Pita Bread
Chapli kabab
1/2 small Onion with lemon
1/2 chopped tomato
1/2 cup greek yogurt with salt
Post-Dinner:
1 cup 2% milk
Rose syrup
Breakfast:
Today for breakfast was a smoothie! Innovative idea, eh? :P
Recipe:
1/2 cup chikoo
1/2 medium banana
1/2 cup oat bran
3/4 cup 2% milk
Blend together and sip up! I'm sorry, I don't have a pick of this, next time I make it, I'll be sure to click one.
Lunch:
3 Idlis, Moong Dal Sambar and 1 tbsp Coconut chutney
Snack:
1 big carrot
1tbsp Tribe hummus with garlic
Almonds
1/2 cup yogurt with salt
Dinner:
Pita Bread
Chapli kabab
1/2 small Onion with lemon
1/2 chopped tomato
1/2 cup greek yogurt with salt
Post-Dinner:
1 cup 2% milk
Rose syrup
No comments:
Post a Comment